BadCompanyAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online Retailers

Go down 
+3
Juicebox
Schwartz
Caliber45
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliber45

Caliber45

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Has anyone had any bad/good experiences from any online airsoft retailers they'd like to share..

My past experiences.

Airsoftgi : I think airsoftgi is amongest the well trusted Sites I've dealt with. Although it does take them about 3-4 days to process an order, they do have a decent selection on mags, gear, and BB's. I have encountered 1 minor issue. They owed me like $30. They told me to pick out anything I wanted so I chose 3 bags of KSC .25 BB's. I was a bit over the $30 mark, but they said don't worry about it. When the BB's came in the mail, i ended up getting 2 bags of ksc .25 and 1 bag of .20's lol

Airsoftextreme: I only placed 1 order with them, so its hard to judge so quickly. I placed an order with them for a few items which included 6 mags, bipod, scope, and a few bags of BB's. About 2 weeks after placing my order I didn't get a single e-mail notifying me what was going on with my order.IMy order just said "Processing". I guess they were trying to order some of the items from other sites to accommodate there own low stock (what they told me in an e-mail). Finally they shipped out my items, but they only shipped out 2 out of the 6 mags.I just got a refund for the 4 mags, cause I didnt want to wait 4 more weeks. They do have a decent selection on goods, but there customer service is crappy.

EhobbyAsia: Amongst 1of the online retailers I will never deal with again. I placed an order for an L96 sniper. It came in the mail VERY well packaged. However, when I opened the box, the gun bolt wouldn't work. There were scratches all over the gun and half the stuff in the box was missing. Thank god I paid with paypal. I'm still waiting for paypal to make a decision (8 more days left). Any company that trys to pass off something that damaged as new, is a retailer I will never deal with again.

Those are pretty much the few companies that I've dealt with worth mentioning.. All the rest I might purchase a few parts which isn;t worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Schwartz

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Good idea...here is mine...

Federal Airsoft - I had good experiences with Craig. I bought both of my guns from him and a few bags of bb's. I got the order quick and for CHEAP shipping. He even gave me a good deal on both of the guns I bought there. One minor thing is that he had to call us and make sure he got the right address after a day of the order or so. We also had to do the order over the phone because the site was fucked up but still it was nice. In my view id buy bb's there because shipping is so cheap that it would cost more in gas to go to gandl from were I live.
Back to top Go down
Juicebox

Juicebox

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Here are the places I frequent the most for Airsoft Specific...

Let me know if you need opinions on Mil Spec Gear...

G and L Airsoft- Will never deal with them again. Started off a great store, and I think the world of owner and ex Army Ranger George Shepard. But their customer service, product quality, selection, speed of orders are now terrible. I am still waiting for things I ordered in November.

Federal Airsoft- Do a good job repairing and upgrading guns. However Craig is hit and miss with prices, customer service, and selection.

Hotspot Airsoft- My personal favorite. Great walk-in store. Some of the best gun smithing, upgrades and repairs. Great prices, quick service. Average selection.

Airsoft Atlanta- Great customer service. Good prices. Nice selection. Great walk-in store. Website doesnt have a search engine which always bugs me. Also, no email.

Empire Airsoft- Great customer service. Most knowledgeable PTW service in the US.

Airsoft GI- Average gun smithing, but great customer service. Sometimes take a while to process an order. Great prices, great service, great selection. Everyone's GO TO airsoft store.

Evike- Great Selection, great prices. Poor customer service, poor gun smithing. Will usually have whatever you are looking for. Take a long time to process and ship, sometimes won't ship the whole order and not find out until you get the package. Dont respond to emails and difficult to reach on the phone.

Airsplat- Terrible customer service, but good prices. They dont pick up the phones or answer emails very often.

Airsoft Extreme- Take a week to process an order. Don't respond to emails.

WGCshop, UNCompany, Airsoft-War4, Redwolf Airsoft- All very reliable over seas sellers. Take two weeks sometimes to ship, but usually pack everything very well. Great Selections, Great Prices, but over seas shipping will get you.

Ebaybanned- Great selection and unbeatable prices on Chinese knockoffs. Takes three weeks sometimes to get stuff, but all my orders have pretty made it eventually.

ehobbyAsia- I personally have never had a problem, but take a while to ship. No customer service.

Hope this helps.

-Juicebox
Back to top Go down
Glassman

Glassman

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:44 pm

I have dealt with a few sites:

Airsoft Gi: alot of peoples favorite ive been ordering from them for awhile now and i never had a huge problem manly , my package would arrive a day late, no biggie. but i rember when we used to play at jordans house AL ordered a CA AK47 or 74u and they gave him the rong gun with uber upgrades and the rong battery so it just stripped the gears every pull of the trigger. their customer service sucks sometimes, like ive emailed them on questions and never got back from them.

Hotspot Airsoft: fucking amazing i love this place, their customer service is extrodinary them helped me make the right decision with upgrades once, and they hyave always helped me with gun suggestions or compare and contrasts. tho there inventory isnt that vast it is still very good. shipping excellent, walkin excellent,
Hobbytron: blah blah

Atlanta Airsoft: ehhh dont really rember what i ordered or when, but i remeber they were okay with delivery 3 out of 5

Redwolf, WGC, Ebaybanned. all over seas and i agree with juice

Kapowwee: nice site has good reviews on some guns and items via youtube and boomstickhole (reviewer). has alot of boneyard guns and some just need like a bucking or a airnozzle and they work. shipping is okay but its more low budget and low quality on some items.

Airsplat: they are alright but had one problem with them we ordered a CA G36 and they forgot the hop up.... i know weird but otherwise no problems for me

Trinity airsoft: very nice site has a good selection okay customer service at least when i used them.

Airsoft 1: not a very good selectioon and no customer sercive i believe

Airsoft Extreme: i know one of the workers there (blue of Filforce ) and he said they are excellent, i have never ordered from there personally but according to him they are alrighty.

Eviike: hahaha ask zeek about how badly they messed up his L86 otherwise goodselection and some good rare finds.

Gunner Airsoft: idk heard from Filforce they are decent

Landwarrior Airsoft: British site i think everything is in pounds soo idk actual prices.

Combat Sports supply : ehh ive heard okay things on fourms and word of mouth.

Airsoft Station: idk also heard it was okay from word of mouth and fourms.

Dragon Red Airsoft Outlet: idk zeek might be ordering from here id ask him

Last but not least G&L: fuck that shit. i dont mean to bad mouth them i know deuce is an okay smith but ive had alotta bad problems with them, one when i had my SCAR fixed they ripped my gear box with plyers and hammered it back in. prices are outrageous. and they suck for customer sevice. unless u know deuce and u can talk to him directly he can maybe help u out.

Gamepod: Hmmm fucking outrageous prices never ordered but they are crazy with prices and they are close to GI and they charge like 3xs as much

otherwise if i were you id go for Hotspotairsoft or Gi

Last edited by Glassman on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/therussian12300
Kracka

Kracka

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Let me start off with the WORST airsoft site.

Airsplat - I ordered .25g bb's and got .2, cant return them since the shipping is a bitch from their warehouse in canada.

-Airsoft GI - great selection, I got the 200 dollar upgrade service about a year ago, and they did a shit job.

Hotspot - Probably my favirote due to the quick shipping, although they don't have the best selection

Tactical airsoft supply - I have ordered a few things from their, customer support is very nice.

G&L - WAYY over priced.

Evike - Ordered a few time with them, havent had a problem, promp shipping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcompanyairsoft.com
Zeek

Zeek

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 am

and mine.........

FUCK EVIKE.COM they can boil in a pot of shit. they cost me over 200 dollars for their fuck up. they had to change their name to evike from matrix cause they already had a bad rep. and im making it my purpose in life to see that everyone knows how shitty their customer service. airsmithing. and full of shit they are...

hotspot is GREAT for needed quick items. but like everyone said, their inventory isnt impressive. just basic stuff.

airsoft gi. my personal favorite. they work well with me and always help me out making decisions and answer my questions. they also make up for anything they fuck up with free ammo. even if they get the gram wrong. no one argues with free BBs. they also have a great selection thats updated daily

airsplat. i dont see it as a choice in my view. always heard bad things...

shortyusa.com ordered a few things back in the day. never really tested their customer service so i give them a 7 out of 10 cuz they didnt fuck up my order and got it on the scheduled time. they dont have much inventory tho

g and l....never really used them. i brought privatly through deuce. when hes not up to his neck in work he seemed good to get you what u needed. now i think he over did himself. but is still always willing to help me when i ask him. depsite everyone elses input bout him. he has potential.

Meko! my gun smith. hes the old KS/G and L gun smith who retired. great guy. easy going. listens to what you want done. ofcourse according to jordan he messed up his gun. i personally think jordan just thought big parts and didnt think bout AAR. either way. when ever he was done with my guns they worked great. i dont know how my XYT gears in my L85 lasted a winter, summer and fall without even getting a chip. but still shot 390-410 FPS. and now i gave him my L85 to do w.e he wanted to for BS3. and since i got it back. you all know how its shoots. im sure he will help anyone with gun repairs. hes laid bout getting paid and will work out payments with you. he would even drive 3 hours just to get my gun from me at my job. and wouldnt charge me more then 25 dollars for labor for everything.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 pm

i had to wait 6 months for a value from evike once. no joke Mad
Back to top Go down
Caliber45

Caliber45

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Yea airsplat, they have a decent selection, but when you buy mags, its a roll of the dice what brand your going to get. I don't care for that. Sounds stupid but some mag brands fit better than others. Customer service blows

G & L airsoft. When I bought my battery pack there. I was assured they were Intellect 10.8v battery's. The stick label didn't stamp a brand, so I asked again. I was told the pack was just "cut" open, and was just re-sealed. I spent at least $95 on that battery pack. When I decided to use it in my AK74. I had to slice open and redo a battery configuration. Right when I opened up the pack, They were Powerizers! $30 batteries. I was given the right battery in return, which was worth $20-$30 more, so it was fixed and then some.. Luckily I had to redo the battery configuration or I wouldn't have found out..

Lenny, I do agree TrinityAirsoft is a good place. There prices are a bit high, but fare
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 pm

thats not lenny, its timpko
Back to top Go down
Glassman

Glassman

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:47 pm

lmao sorry bout the confusion ill change it
Back to top Go down
Glassman

Glassman

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 am

since we are here has anyone ever used www.fullgearup.com
its and overseas site in hong kong and its prices are pretty cheap for gear.

like for hong kong people (not racist) something would be 1065$$ and for US its like 129$$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online Retailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Retailers   Online Retailers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Retailers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BadCompanyAirsoft :: General :: Gear Chat-
Jump to: