BadCompanyAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm ready for all the criticism

Go down 
+2
Schwartz
Caliber45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliber45

Caliber45

I'm ready for all the criticism Empty
PostSubject: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Looking at the difference between all the guns I've looked at, I'm actually fascinated in ICS.. I wouldn't say they offer A Huge Variety of guns, But what they offer is pretty good. Plus I really like the V3. I like the ca33, But I never really liked the v2.

I like a few of the ICS's.
What I'm interested in so far is one of the ak's.

I'm ready for all the criticism ICSAK74

I KNOW about the stock.. Just about every gun with a plastic stock, has A high rate of breaking/ cracking in half.

What I really like is my new Intel Battery Pack 9.6 4200 will fit.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:24 pm

I personally do no like the black on black AK47. If anything I would get a Real wood full metal AK but that would cost throught the roof. But good choice. How much is it?
Back to top Go down
Juicebox

Juicebox

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi Allen,

I've owned ICS guns before.

Very solid, easy to maintain stock gun.

However, when it comes to internal repairs or upgrades, ICS guns have given me problems. Replacement parts and upgrades are not always compatible with other brands.

"Build/parts quality is not adequate for optimum operation or lifespan of the product. A gun with average internals may need tuning right out of the box to increase longevity and to reach the guns full potential."

You will also find the gun is also heavy in comparison to most other AK's.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,

-Juicebox
Back to top Go down
Glassman

Glassman

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 pm

we know alotta bout ICS aks we had one and that thing went through hell in a hand basket and i belive it still works idk the details but we beat the crap outta it and i still kicks ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/therussian12300
Caliber45

Caliber45

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Schwartz wrote:
I personally do no like the black on black AK47. If anything I would get a Real wood full metal AK but that would cost throught the roof. But good choice. How much is it?

Me personally, I like the wood also, but, It doesn't go to well camouflaged when your walking around out in the field. Having an all Black gun, when I'm probably going to paint it anyways.

Cost after the mods, only about $486 with the upgrades to the gear. As far as the motor, barrel, hop up. Wont come til probably next week.

I am going to order it online possibly tonight.. I don't plan on using this gun stock at all. I plan on ordering all my internal upgrades with the gun tonight or early evening tomorrow.

Systema makes a kit that should fit in the ICS

Hexical Gear Se, Bore Up Cylinder, Silent Piston Head, Silent Cylinder Head, Cylinder Nozzle, Polycarbonate Piston, Metal Bushings, Shims, Anti-reversal Latch, Cut Off Lever, Bearing Spring Guide Rod, M130 Spring

Its for an AK v3 Gear

I don't like the Aluminum Piston and head (ICS Stock).. I've had problems in the past. I would rather go with Polycarbonate.

I also was thinking of adding;
Systema Tight Bore BS 455 mm Precision Barrel
Systema Motor Long Power Torque Magnum

But not sure what would be compatible. I would rather get my listing of all my internal mods now.

Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Kracka

Kracka

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:12 am

I have owned 2 ICS m4s. One a 2004 version, and one a 2006 version. The newer one was extremely solid. The split gearbox design was also a plus.

In my opinion their bodys are superior.

Also, ICS has the strongest stock motor (turbo 3000)
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcompanyairsoft.com
19kilo

19kilo

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Honestly i put my ics ak74 through everything you can think of,iv intentionally put it in water,snow ice and dirt down the barrel,iv droped,banged kicked and hit it against things and its solid as a rock.the ak74 ics is a beast and i highly recommend it,iv shot .12-.30s with it and it did great,it will never jam...ever.iv put it through everything a real ak would see and it performed flawlessly,the stock is fragile,but super glue,locktite and a big screw will fix it until u get a aftermarket stock.Excellent gun in all regards tho.
Back to top Go down
Caliber45

Caliber45

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 pm

Thanks for your opinions.

I will be ordering it tomorrow evening, I'm still awaiting the refund back from Wolcott Hobby lol
Damn refund is taking a good bit of time.
Back to top Go down
19kilo

19kilo

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:37 pm

your going to love it honestly,in two wks im buying another one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for all the criticism   I'm ready for all the criticism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm ready for all the criticism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BadCompanyAirsoft :: General :: Gun Chat-
Jump to: